What is included in your Annual Fee?
- Property taxes
- Insurance on buildings and contents
- Trustee ownership structure fees, accounting and audit fees
- Maintenance and replacement of all supplied items in the residence and external building works
- Private pool maintenance
- All utilities, except the electricity used for air-conditioning*, which is metered during your usage
- Communal pools, landscaping and waste servicing
- Access to the beach with chairs, towels and full service
- Gated resort security – 24 hours a day,7 days a week
- Front desk and personalized concierge services
- Daily maid service with toiletries and linen/towel servicing
- WIFI throughout the resort
- International phone calls to landlines worldwide
- Cable/satellite TV
- 10% Management Fee
- Use of Calypso Kids Club
- Use of fitness and tennis facilities
Why are air-conditioned charges metered?
- The cost of air conditioning is excluded from the Annual Fees as it is not a commonly consumed resource amongst all owners. In fact, many of our owners opt to take advantage of the cool Tradewinds that sweep across The Crane. The charges are therefore based on your individual usage only.
Why is Member Check-out at 10AM?
- All owners check-in and out on Saturdays. The 10:00am check-out time ensures that Housekeeping can efficiently access and clean all residences in time for the new check-ins at 4PM.
- We have specially built a large locker room and shower/changing facility so that owners can still enjoy the resort prior to departing for the airport. The locker room is located upstairs opposite the Fitness Centre.
How do I add additional nights to my booking?
- Additional nights can be requested within two (2) weeks of your intended dates on a pro-rated basis.
- However, if you would prefer a confirmed booking prior to that time, you may contact Hotel Reservations at [email protected] and request availability and the member’s rate cost for those nights.